|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Material||CASE OF 50|
|Dimensions||For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)|
|Brand||COVIDIEN / VALLEY LAB|
|Length||Cord Length 9' (2.7 m)|
|Max Electrical Capacity||Latex free|
|Shaft Diameter||9' (2.7 m)|
Valleylab REM Polyhesive Adult Patient Return Electrode E7507
- For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)
- Cord Length: 9' (2.7 m)
- For use with RECQM generators
- Latex free
- 50 Return electrodes per case
- Sold by the case
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Manufacturer's ID: E7507
Covidien patient return electrodes are recognized worldwide for quality, safety, and innovative technology. All return electrodes are manufactured with Covidien's patented PolyHesive II high moisture, conductive adhesive hydrogel that provides the performance of a gel without the gel mess.
PolyHesive II Hydrogel Benefits
- Water-based hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact voids to improve the total electrical conduction area.
- Surface area disperses current over large area, minimizing heat buildup.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes available.
- Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing*
REM Contact Quality Monitoring System
- The exclusive Covidien REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Covidien Full Circuit™ system standardization program.
- Proven safe in more than 100 million procedures.
*Testing done in accordance with FDA recommended ISO skin irritation study and ISO sensitization study.
- Item Code: E7507
- Production Capacity: 50 Return electrodes per case Sold by the case
- Delivery Time: 2-3 WORKING DAYS
- Packaging Details: BOX PACKAGING